Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Walkthrough

Go down

Walkthrough Empty Walkthrough

Post by Primesge Sun Jan 05, 2014 2:52 pm

Note:
If you have any QUESTIONS please don't hesitate to ask.

Walkthrough
So you're new to Prime? No matter, hopefully this will help you to getting set up so that you can rp to your hearts content.

The first thing you want to do, of course, is register your character FIRST and LAST name as your account.

2. Head on over to your profile (HERE) to fill in YOUR CHARACTER's AGE, GENDER, BIRTHDAY, BLOOD STATUS, YEAR (if a student), PLAY BY (which you need to check (HERE) and register before this part), FAMILY, and AUTOBIOGRAPHY before clicking save changes.

3. Head on over to the Sorting Hat and if you're a student, use (THIS) application. If an adult, use (THIS) application. If you are a ghost, a child under the age of 10, or a graduate of Hogwarts or another magical school or even just a muggle, you'll want to fill your application out (HERE)! Fill everything out in your character's POV and then hit submit. You need not mess with the coding except the top half of the application. In the below coding you'll see where you need to mess with.

Code:
<center><br/><br/><div style="width:500px;font-family:times new roman;font-size:30px;text-align:right;text-transform:lowercase;padding-right:10px;"><i>FULL NAME</i></div><div style="width:500px;height:100%;background-color:#fff;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:times new roman;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;border: 2px dotted #ADADAD;padding:10px;">

[b]COMPLETED PROFILE:[/b] [url=LINK TO PROFILE] FIRST NAME [/url]

You'll need to modify where it says FULL NAME

Code:
ext-transform:lowercase;padding-right:10px;"><i>FULL NAME</i></div>

Then you'll need to just link your profile and put your character's first name.

Code:
[b]COMPLETED PROFILE:[/b] [url=LINK TO PROFILE] FIRST NAME [/url]

4. Hit Submit and wait for an admin to respond to your profile with the mark of approval or asking you to make a few changes. If an admin does not respond within 24 hours, contact PRIMESGE or PAPA PHOENIX.

5. You'll need a wand now that you've finished your profile. If you're a student you'll want to reply (HERE) to acquire the wand. If you're an adult, you can find your wands (HERE).

That's all there is to it! You are now ready to roleplay on the site.
Primesge
Primesge

Walkthrough Admin10

https://hogwartsprime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum