Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Let The Rain Come Down

2 posters

Go down

Let The Rain Come Down  Empty Let The Rain Come Down

Post by Jensen Ryde Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:33 pm

She was wet, she was tired, she was crabby, she was hungry and worst of all she had lost her broom some time ago. Her boots squelching with each step she took, the sound of which was about to drive her mad. The young witch had her fill of being rained on and squelching around in the mud with a heavy sigh she did something she hoped she wouldn't later regret....she held out her arm wand in hand and waited.

A pop sounded and Jensen held her breathe as the Knight Bus came to a screeching halt mere inches from her face.  

"This was a bad idea." The young witch mumbled as she boarded the bus. After paying her fee Jensen headed towards the back of the bus trying to find a vacant bed. Actually that wasn't near as hard as she thought it would be on this night the Knight bus was not near as packed as she had feared.  Deciding on a bed Jensen through her bag onto it claiming it as her and went in search of the lady handing out hot chocolate.

Before she could take more than three steps however the jerking of the bus sent Jensen flying to the opposite side of the bus. Finding her footing the young girl stood, righted herself and took another step before being sling shotted across the bus again.

Yea. This was definitely a bad idea.
Jensen Ryde
Jensen Ryde
Professor

Professor

Head of Slytherin & Charms Prof

Back to top Go down

Let The Rain Come Down  Empty Re: Let The Rain Come Down

Post by Caius Thrussington Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:31 pm

At the next lurch, a hand caught hold of the woman's arm to stabilize her - the grip was firm but careful not to hurt her. 

"Hey, there we go. No need for you to get all bruised up." The older gentleman smiled, holding tight to his own bed's railing; a book lay half open, abandoned on the bed next to his bag and a thermos. "Are you all right, ma'am? I saw you get pitched about, this bus is always so madly tossing and turning."
Caius Thrussington
Caius Thrussington
Professor

Professor

Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor & Head of Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Jensen Ryde Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:24 pm

Having been righted with help, Jensen dusted herself off. She tried to keep her composure but couldn't help but let out a laugh at being called ma'am. She didn't think of herself as one and coming from someone a tad older made it just seem odd. Wasn't she suppose to be calling him sir instead of the opposite? And he did in dead look like a Sir....

"Yes. I'm alright. Gratitude." Responded Jensen with a rare smile. "I'm  quite convinced that this bus is a death trap."

Glancing behind her she noticed her claimed bed not to far away and helped it make its way over to her. "I was going to Apparate," She explained while situating herself, criss cross on her bed across from the man. "However, for some mad reason I decided this was the best choice."

The young woman shrugged. "I'm Jensen by the way."
Jensen Ryde
Jensen Ryde
Professor

Professor

Head of Slytherin & Charms Prof

Back to top Go down

Post by Caius Thrussington Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:38 pm

"It does seem to wish us harm with every ride. And yet I still ride it," he laughed, shaking his head. He made sure she rested down and got situated before carefully sitting on his bed again, crossing his legs. 

"I don't blame you, I do always say I'm going to Apparate, but...somehow I always end back aboard this monstrosity." He chuckled, smiling warmly. "I guess some good memories have been here, and despite the bruises it always gets me where I need to go. Especially when it ends up this late and I've lost track of time."

He nodded warmly, tipping the plain black newsboy cap he wore. "Pleasure to meet you, Miss Jensen. I'm Caius Thrussington."
Caius Thrussington
Caius Thrussington
Professor

Professor

Defense Against The Dark Arts Professor & Head of Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum