Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Is there something *closed*

2 posters

Go down

Is there something *closed* Empty Is there something *closed*

Post by Darcy Harlow Cody Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:54 am

Darcy had come to find Roger. She was not sure why. She guessed it was something to do with talking to Angel. She did not want to have any regrets. Leaving your some time boyfriend to discover your not dead and in fact work with him seemed like it might be a regret. She did not know why she expected from this meeting. She guessed all she wanted was to make sure he knew she was here. Once that was over she could clear her own conscious. Whatever he chose to do after that was his problem. She was just grateful that their classrooms, seats in the hall and offices were so far apart. This had kept something awkward from happening before now. Approaching the office in question she took calming breath. Then reaching up one hand, with a couple of silver rings on it, she knocked on the door. She then stood and patiently waited for some kind of response.
Darcy Harlow Cody
Darcy Harlow Cody
Professor

Professor

Herbology Prof.

Back to top Go down

Is there something *closed* Empty Re: Is there something *closed*

Post by Roger Davies Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:01 am

"Just a minute!"

He was in the middle of writing a letter to his brother, Jarrod. His brother had written him, telling him that spots were opening up on Quidditch teams across the country, and Roger should go try out. He was, after all, a very gifted player. Roger was trying to explain in the note that he decided not to play anymore. Out of respect to Darcy. He and her promised they would play against each other professionally, and now, they couldn't. What was the point?

He got up after finishing up the letter and went over to the large door. His office was nicely decorated, he had to clean a lot of garbage out, Snape had left a lot of crap. He pulled open the door, looked at who was there, and all the color left his face. Next thing he knew, he was on the floor, passing out from seeing what he thought was a dead person back to life.
Roger Davies
Roger Davies
Professor

Professor

Potions Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Harlow Cody Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:21 am

Darcy was not sure how to respond to that. She was expecting a reaction but not quite that extreme. In the end she got out her wand and pointing at him whispered a spell. Water was produced, splashing him in the face. Pocketing her wand she waited for the spell to waken him. As she did so she hoisted him to sitting and dragged him across so he was leaning on his desk and would not fall backwards. She then sat down on the floor beside him.
Darcy Harlow Cody
Darcy Harlow Cody
Professor

Professor

Herbology Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Davies Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:24 am

Roger responded to the water rather quickly, coughing and sputtering though it. He finally reopened his eyes and glanced at Darcy again. His eyes grew very wide, and he backed up a bit, taking out his wand. Shoot, it wasn't in his pocket, it was on his desk. He looked up at it, then at her, then at it, then at her. Finally, he said...

"What are you? I saw you dead."

Finally, he reached up and grabbed his wand, deciding it was worth it to risk anything to get to it. He was standing now, scared.

"And that Death Eater who almost killed me...he said that you were his...his protege. So WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"
Roger Davies
Roger Davies
Professor

Professor

Potions Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Harlow Cody Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 am

"You killed a death eater? Good for you" Darcy leisurely replied not really bothered by the wand pointing at her. She rose to her feet and then informed Roger "you want to put that away. We would not want any of the students wondering in here. Plus if I was going to hurt you don't you think I might have used a more inventive spell than the one which creates water, while you were passed out."

She then added "I have no idea what your talking about. Almost dying kind of does wonders for erasing the bad memories. Trauma and being nursed back to health by a muggle who does not even work in the medical field - my memory never stood a chance. It is lucky I did not wake up missing any body parts."
Darcy Harlow Cody
Darcy Harlow Cody
Professor

Professor

Herbology Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Davies Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:40 am

"No I didn't kill a Death Eater. The Death Eater almost killed me. Clean out your ears."

He threw his wand down on his desk and walked over to the door, closing it. This was a lot for him to take in. His whole life was different now, pretty much based around the fact that he thought she was dead.

"I don't understand it, though, you were dead. I saw you dead. You were laying across from some lady, and you were dead. Forgive me if seeing you kinda...I don't know."

He sat down behind his desk and gestured for her to sit in a chair opposite him.

"What are you doing here?"
Roger Davies
Roger Davies
Professor

Professor

Potions Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Harlow Cody Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am

"Look you need to stop with the 'I saw you dead thing.' Unless you actually checked my pulse etc we can assume you did not actually see me dead. Mainly because I am alive" Darcy clarified not liking really being repeatedly told she was meant to be dead. She neatly sat down "why am I at Hogwarts? I work here. Why am I in your office? Well I planned to just alert you to the fact I am not dead, as a curtsey, and then walk away. Except you fainted and then wanted to chat and so here we are."
Darcy Harlow Cody
Darcy Harlow Cody
Professor

Professor

Herbology Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roger Davies Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:52 am

Roger furrowed his brow at her.

"What do you mean I wanted to chat. I didn't say that. I was in shock. And no, I won't stop saying that, because you were dead. Dead, dead, dead, dead, dead. And of course you were going to walk away. Thats what you do best Darcy."

So he had a little pent up anger that now he could take out on someone other than the memory of someone.

"I am glad you are ok, though."

He was. He was experiancing a wave of emotions right now, he wasn't sure how he felt about this experiance.

"What...where do you work here? Are you a professor?"
Roger Davies
Roger Davies
Professor

Professor

Potions Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Harlow Cody Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:42 am

"I am sorry but I think the person who will happily leave his girlfriend for dead is the one who wins best at just walking away ... and oh look that was you" Darcy replied getting slightly angry now. She rose to standing and added "if you need me, though continuing to pretend I am Dead seems to be your plan of choice, I work in the Greenhouses. Herbology professor, don't you know."
Darcy Harlow Cody
Darcy Harlow Cody
Professor

Professor

Herbology Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum