Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

New to this *Open*

2 posters

Go down

New to this *Open* Empty New to this *Open*

Post by Angel Sanchez Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:46 pm

Angel stood by the edge of the black, the light was starting to fade and the shadows were long. He held in his hand a smooth pebble. He stood, staring down at it. It was dinner time, and hence he could escape the castle for a short time without being missed, if he was hungry later, well, he had some snacks in his office. He took a deep breath and looked up. The sun was behind and he watched his shadow dance over the softly moving waters edge.

Where did it happen? He thought to himself, before shaking his head. This was not the time.. Was not the place. He could not afford to lose himself now, he had been a professor here at Hogwarts for only a short time - he did not want to jeopardize what he had gained by dwelling on the past, dwelling on the mistakes he had made and never got a chance to make right.

He looked back down to the pebble, and sighed deeply. "You're doing ok Angel.. You're doing ok." He said softly, his expression betraying how even he did believe the words he had just uttered. His hand moved quickly, almost startling himself as he drew it up and threw it at the water, watching as it skimmed the surface bouncing off once.. Twice.. three times before sinking out of view. 

He closed his eyes. Questioning himself once more as to why and how he had chosen to become a professor. To make things right.. Though as to what he meant by that.. Well.. He did not know. It could mean any number of things really, all he knew was this, this whole thing was new to him, teaching, but he loved it so far.. Looking after the creatures he used in his classes, planning his lessons - he had never got such a sense of love for what he did as he had right now. He was used to seeing a poorly dragon, saying what needed to happen for it to get better and moving on.. This was so permanent, so.. There, always. He knew he had made the right decision not to go back to the ministry but had he really made the right decision to come here.. Where memories where so strong, the past was so evident.

You're here now.. Make the most of it.. He thought as he opened his eyes to watch the last of the sunlight fade into the forest.
Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez
Pending

Pending

COMC professor

Back to top Go down

New to this *Open* Empty Re: New to this *Open*

Post by Darcy Harlow Cody Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:52 pm

Darcy had always enjoyed the lake. She also liked the outside when it was going dark. It was a peaceful time. She wondered down along the side of the lake. Not really paying attention to where she was going. Only aware enough to make sure she did not fall in. She was thinking about the first letter she had got from her mother. It had angered and frustrated her. Why couldn't that woman ever be proud of her? She had almost died. As far as everyone had been concerned she was dead. They might as well pretend to care now she was alive again. It was hard enough explaining things without her mum being weird. She picked up a stone from the ground and launched it at the water. It hit with a splash, not even trying to skim.

"Should never had told her I was still alive!"

She threw another stone harder. Again it did not make so much as a bump before it hit the water. She took a step back when the water sprayed up and out.
Darcy Harlow Cody
Darcy Harlow Cody
Professor

Professor

Herbology Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sanchez Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:45 pm

Angels eyes flicked open at the sounds of a rock hitting the water.. But I threw it before.. why is it coming back out? He though to himself, before hearing a second hit the water. This was when he realised it was in fact not his rock, and he looked around, wondering if someone else had decided to also skip out on dinner.

He eyes met a women standing a little way away.. She looked deep in thought, funny how they had been here together.. For how long he could not say, and they had seemingly not noticed each other.

He stood there, simply watching her. He recognized her as the Herbology professor, but had not yet had a chance to speak to her. He wondered if he should go over and introduce himself.. Then decided against it and closed his eyes again.. If she wanted to talk, she could come to him. He had never approched someone first, and he was not about to start doing so now.
Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez
Pending

Pending

COMC professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Harlow Cody Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Darcy glanced sideways, for no real reason, and saw she was not alone. She did not however speak to the other professor. She merely took a couple more steps down the lake edge. Then picking up another stone spoke "did you ever realize you made a horrible a mistake, but it is too late to undo it ..." She let out a breath. She had spoken more to the lake than him. However she had done so purposefully within his hearing.
Darcy Harlow Cody
Darcy Harlow Cody
Professor

Professor

Herbology Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sanchez Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:12 pm

He looked away from the women as soon as she glanced at him, looking down to the floor. He heard the words she spoke and shook his head, bending down to pick up another pebble, looking at it for a moment before drawing his hand back and throwing it full pelt into the water.

He watched with satisfaction as it flew far out into the lake. He took another moment before speaking, in his low, deep voice, one that carried threw the air, or so he had been told.

"It's never truly too late.. Unless the person is no longer there." He raised his hands and rubbed them on his cheeks. "You know.. When they're gone where we can never go.. Until the end is here for us too. Do we even get to see them? Get to say we're sorry.. Or do they know? are they watching now?" He spoke fast, almost as if he himself could beleive the amount of words that were stringed together and exiting his mouth.. If only he could figure out the answer.. He looked to the women, maybe she would have them?
Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez
Pending

Pending

COMC professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Harlow Cody Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:16 pm

"Do we get to say we messed up to the dead?" Darcy asked softly clarifying what he meant. She considered just what the answer to that could be. "I like to think that when you die you stop having to deal with everything on earth. Nothing matters anymore. So when you see them again it does not matter whether they know you are sorry or not. They just know once upon a time you meant something to them and it can be that way again ... without any of the rubbish that being alive can throw at you." She did not have any other answer. That was the best she could do.
Darcy Harlow Cody
Darcy Harlow Cody
Professor

Professor

Herbology Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sanchez Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:32 am

He turned away with a sigh, running his hands through his hair. He let out a shaky breath. "And we.. The ones that are left that is, we're just meant to live with it for the rest of our lives?" It was more of a rhetorical question, but he needed to speak it aloud - he knew, no matter what, he would be left with these questions, these feelings, for ever. 

"But I'm a professor now, my mind is meant to be on my classes.. Right?" He asked, knowing he should be made of stronger stuff then this, he didn't want to lose his job, now for the one reason he had decided to go for it in the beginning.
Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez
Pending

Pending

COMC professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy Harlow Cody Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:44 am

"I am pretty sure you are allowed to drift every now and then. They wont throw you out if your not thinking about your classes a hundred percent of the time" Darcy responded with amusement. The humor lifting her spirits slightly. She then continued "I would not worry so much. We are designed to spend some of the time feeling miserable and the rest of the time trying to feel happier than we are that percent of the time." It was a weird view of the world but it was the view Darcy held.
Darcy Harlow Cody
Darcy Harlow Cody
Professor

Professor

Herbology Prof.

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel Sanchez Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:11 pm

He nodded slowly, wondering just how she had up with such a view on life. Maybe he should try it sometime - Sounded a lot better then being miserable 24/7, pretending to be happy 90% of the time. he loved his classes, really.. He did. But somehow, he still felt the heatache of everything - Aimee, his parents, his brother. He made a mental note to drop an owl to Aimees parents - they had the lose heavily, as had the younger girls sisters. He sighed softly and looked out over the lake.

"I like that view.. Peharps I should try to put it into practice sometime. Me.. I'm just a miserable bastard. But I admit it at least." He looked down at the ring on his finger, his other hand moving to it, rubbing the gold. "Aside from when I'm with my wife and daughter.. They make me feel happy." He had spoke little of them to others, sure, his wife taught here also, but their relationship was private - and not something he liked to review often, he knew they were both miserable inside, but they told the world a different story.. One of happiness and joy.
Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez
Pending

Pending

COMC professor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum