Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Mime-ber me?

2 posters

Go down

Mime-ber me? Empty Mime-ber me?

Post by Sebastien Merrick Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Sebastien had been on a train before and it was anything but fun. And now he had to ride one to the school. What a drag! He would have to suck it up though. If he even thought about complaining he was sure his father would recount his first days at sea or abroad. Sometimes they were interesting but when the man wanted to impart a lesson then Sebastien would want to roll his eyes.

Standing on the platform, the almost twelve year old sighed heavily. Might as well get the show on the road. Maybe he could stuff his bag on the seat next to his and tell whomever tried to sit there the ticket people messed up. Sounded plausible when you looked at the blasted tickets. No seat numbers at all.

Sebastien only a bit regretted having said goodbye to his parents at the terminal. Looking around he was sure he looked like a tourist, but he didn't mind. Let them look at the yokel, it would be fun to play that up and see how people reacted to the lost American tourist. Not that Sebastien really had an accent since it was flavored with all the places he'd been.

Choosing someone at random, Sebastien was about to kill time by asking ridiculous questions. He paused when he thought he saw someone. And they were coming his way. Perfect! Waving his arms and hands to get the boy's attention he mimed as if he was shouting the boy's name.
Sebastien Merrick
Sebastien Merrick

Mime-ber me? Gryffi11

Back to top Go down

Mime-ber me? Empty Re: Mime-ber me?

Post by Aaron Reed Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Aaron bid his parents a goodbye before bending down to smile at his sister. Turning his head to the left, she whispered a couple things in his good ear that he made sure to note down. Of course, she wanted all the candies in the world. Aaron was only a little saddened at the fact that he couldn't tell Evie that he was magic, since parents had forbid it. The wizarding person who had come knocking at their door had explained what Aaron should do, but had recommended finding someone around the same age as him so they both could go through into the right platform together.

Both his parents made sure to give him a hug and talk to his left side. His mother hugged him especially tight because she knew how much her son struggled to maintain the facade that he was not half-deaf and that he was a normal kid like all the others. If having magic was normal after all. Whistling for just a few moments, Aaron decided that it sounded strange to his ears when half of the bustle of the train station could be heard, while the other half was as silent as a black and white film.

Looking up at the signs for when he happened to get a little close to the platform, he noticed a boy who was looking in his direction and waving while mouthing what looked like his name. No...it couldn't be! Aaron's smile grew as he got closer to the boy. It was him! Aaron held up one hand in a semblance of a wave with a grin on his face. Never did he think he'd see the cheeky camp boy around again.
Aaron Reed
Aaron Reed
1st year

1st year

Mime-ber me? Huffle10
Mime-ber me? Mod11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastien Merrick Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:50 pm

Sebastien positively beamed. He'd been right! It was the boy he had made friends with at that camp. The one that looked like a lost wind tossed baby bird. Sebastien had seen baby ducks and that was exactly what Aaron looked like to him. Or rather reminded him of. Some people brought to mind a dog or cat and Aaron just screamed baby duck. Aaron would probably disagree.

"Aaron!" He joyfully called extra loud because he could and gave the boy a cheshire smile. "What are you doing here?"

Sebastien was genuinely curious. Who would have thought that he'd run into the boy again? "I didn't know you lived in London." Or England.

Wouldn't it be great if Aaron was taking the same train? That was surely too much to ask. Odds were against him ever meeting the same person twice on the other end of the world but that happened. Slinging an arm around the boy he waggled his eyebrows. "Or did you just miss me?"
Sebastien Merrick
Sebastien Merrick

Mime-ber me? Gryffi11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum