• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

SEBASTIEN MERRICK

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SEBASTIEN MERRICK

Post by Sebastien Merrick on Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:30 am

Sebastien Benjamin Merrick

COMPLETED PROFILE: Sebastien

PREFERRED HOUSE: Whichever describes me best.

SORTING HAT QUIZ

1. With a minimum of 100 words, how would you describe yourself?

That is a tough one. Dad's very strict and orderly so I do my best to skirt the rules while still keeping within them. That way I can not be punished, or not as severely if I outright disobeyed. Because we move around I can be however I want without consequence more or less.

I guess I value friendship and courage. Dad taught me that those are important. As is loyalty and being man of your word. I might not be Einstein or even Shakespear, but I am no dummy. I like to learn and puzzles are fun because its a rush to know you beat something.

2. When are you most alert; morning or night?

I'm a night owl usually unless I'm really tired. Its hard for me to get up in the morning, but once I am, I'm awake.

3. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?

Depends on the activity. Mostly I suppose I'm calm and quiet. Unless its a game, sport, or such.

4. What do you do when you get nervous (IE: Do you hide? Get loud? Fluster?)?

Well, I swallow first then sweat bullets. You ever been stared down by a Marine? Like looking down the barrel of a shotgun I reckon. I start to touch one finger at a time to my thumb and do it in reverse. Its weird but it calms me.

5. What do you do when you get angry (IE: Shout? Hit? Stay quiet?)?

I go quiet strange enough. Mom said my eyes go dead like a shark's or something. I just know I start yelling at the person in my head or think what I could that would serve them right. I sometimes smile and laugh. It creeps people out and keeps them guessing.

6. What do you do when you are happy (IE: Bounce? Smile? Giggle?)?

I smile and am affectionate. Very vocal with the whooping or thanks if its needed depwnding on wht's made me happy.

7. What are your thoughts on school?

Figure out the cliques to see if anyone is too dangerous. Its another place to be who I want or pretend to be like. It gives me a chance to play.

8. Do you have any interesting habits? Please list them below. (IE: Suck on a finger, Twirl hair, Sing in the Shower?)

I don't use contractions when I write and do assignments if I can help it. I also play with my pens and pencils tapping them and they sometimes go flying.

9. What do you think when you have dreamed about achieving something?

When I dream about achieving something obviously I'm thinking of achieving it. Mostly if I'm dreaming about achieving it I haven't actually got that far but am doing things to get there. When I actually achieve something something my first thought would naturally I think be, "I did it!"

10. What would you like to do first at Hogwarts?

Check out where the battles happened at! Just going and looking and imagining what happened. That and maybe get a map of the place.

Sebastien Merrick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SEBASTIEN MERRICK

Post by Evan Sinclaire on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:49 am

congratulations!

You have been sorted to GRYFFINDOR. Now you're a few steps away from finally being able to be the wizard/witch you were supposed to be. All you have to do is complete the following and you're good to go:

FACE CLAIMS | PURCHASE YOUR WAND | PURCHASE YOUR PET

Evan Sinclaire
Administrator

Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum