Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

EVAN SINCLAIR

2 posters

Go down

EVAN SINCLAIR Empty EVAN SINCLAIR

Post by Evan Sinclaire Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:11 am

EVAN CHRISTOPHER SINCLAIR

COMPLETED PROFILE: EVAN

PREFERRED HOUSE: Slytherin (or Ravenclaw)

SORTING HAT QUIZ

1. With a minimum of 100 words, how would you describe yourself?

Volatile. I guess you could say I'm the type of person who acts depending on the situation and whoever's involved. I've almost always been able to get what I want, and some of the credit goes to my strong connections. The rest goes to my natural ability to think myself out of situation with the best possible outcomes (It's something you get from being treated like a protege before you're even born). It's not like I always have to mule over every single detail. I just like to trust my instincts and go from there. It's a Sinclair thing. It's a common-sense thing.

Sarcastic. My life is one big sarcastic joke. I say it, but I don't really mean it and I end up wondering which is which. Did I move to London because I wanted to, or was it because I wanted to see if my parents cared enough to actually want me to stay in New York? For the most part I tell myself it doesn't matter. I'm good at lying, even to myself.

Don't get me wrong though. I can be brutally honest if I wanted to be. It's like I said; it depends on the situation and whoever's involved. I could be the guy with the halo or the one poking a pitchfork at your back. We'll see.

2. When are you most alert; morning or night?

Night. I'm an occasional insomniac. I can't sleep at night in some occasions and I usually end up with a really black mood in the morning after one of those "nights". I hate waking up just as much as my body seems to hate going to sleep.

3. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?

All three. But mostly calm though. I don't exactly jump around for no reason or keep my mouth shut unless I have to. I used to be really quiet though when I was younger. But it was mostly because I had to keep my snide remarks to myself. My profs used to report to my dad, and I didn't want my chances of getting out of there to slim down because of bad behavior.

4. What do you do when you get nervous (IE: Do you hide? Get loud? Fluster?)?

When I'm nervous, I try to reason things out. Why I'm nervous, why I shouldn't be nervous, what I should do to stop being nervous. funny though because thinking about it just makes me a lot more nervous even though I'm fairly good at hiding it. I try not to make it show as much as I can. "Try" being the key word there.

5. What do you do when you get angry (IE: Shout? Hit? Stay quiet?)?

I let it out. When I'm angry at someone, I make sure they know. There's no use holding it back when you could get it over with by setting down the facts. I reign in my temper as much as I can, but everyone has their limits.

6. What do you do when you are happy (IE: Bounce? Smile? Giggle?)?

It depends. I don't really smile much, or at least I don't smile too much...that would be creepy and sorta stupid. Anyway, you'd know I'm happy, when you see it. The different between my real smile/laugh and the fake one is slight, but noticeable if you know where to look.

7. What are your thoughts on school?

I've been studying my whole life. You can't blame me for finding the practice a little redundant after everything I've gone through. But you never know though...in magic, something interesting always happens when you least expect it. I look at school like any normal kid would; with a mix of excitement and dread, and a little bit of curiosity.

8. Do you have any interesting habits? Please list them below. (IE: Suck on a finger, Twirl hair, Sing in the Shower?)

One, I tend to bite my lower lip when I'm thinking. Two, I run my fingers through my hair when I'm frustrated or bothered. Three, I like to wander around in my spare time and get lost. Four, I have the tendency to ignore people unintentionally when I'm stuck in my head or staring out for no real reason. The rest would either be stuff I don't notice or I'm too lazy to write about.

9. What do you think when you have dreamed about achieving something?

That's I'll most probably end up achieving it even when the odds aren't on my favor. Because seriously, living in a family consisting of people who've achieved more than they hoped for rubs off on you after a while, y'know?

10. What would you like to do first at Hogwarts?

Sleep. I probably wouldn't get much either way.

Last edited by Evan Sinclair on Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evan Sinclaire
Evan Sinclaire
Administrator

Administrator

EVAN SINCLAIR Slythe13
EVAN SINCLAIR Admin10

Back to top Go down

EVAN SINCLAIR Empty Re: EVAN SINCLAIR

Post by Primesge Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:59 pm

congratulations!

You have been sorted to SLYTHERIN. Now you're a few steps away from finally being able to be the wizard/witch you were supposed to be. All you have to do is complete the following and you're good to go:

FACE CLAIMS | PURCHASE YOUR WAND | PURCHASE YOUR PET

Primesge
Primesge

EVAN SINCLAIR Admin10

https://hogwartsprime.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum