Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

CASEY ALDRIDGE

2 posters

Go down

CASEY ALDRIDGE Empty CASEY ALDRIDGE

Post by Casey Aldridge Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:15 pm

CASEY ANTHONY ALDRIDGE

COMPLETED PROFILE: CASEY

PREFERRED HOUSE: Ravenclaw

SORTING HAT QUIZ

1. With a minimum of 100 words, how would you describe yourself?

There is nothing more accurate to describe myself than that I overachieve what I want, and underachieve things that do not interest me. I can be loud and obnoxious, but really that's because I'd rather you not get to know me sometimes. Most like to call me snarky and rude, others see me as quiet and thoughtful. Really a contradictory. I read books, I play sports, but I really like adrenaline. There's something about putting yourself out there in danger's way and coming back to say you made it, you're the victor. Sometimes I stop at nothing to achieve that feeling, perhaps even at the cost of others, but I'll draw the line at life or death of others at least. Not so much their valuables... I do love a good prank every now and then, though I'm not one to always pull them. Usually if I feel the need to do so.

2. When are you most alert; morning or night?

I wake up early in the morning and sleep quite early, so I suppose I am a really alert person in the morning. Although, whose to say I'm not more alert at night, when things go bump at the night? This is a trick question.

3. Would you consider yourself as a quiet, calm person or an active person?

An active person, definitely. My mother and father had me diagnosed for ADHD. I came out as borderline sadly, so I must really just excuse the moving around as blaming my brain.

4. What do you do when you get nervous (IE: Do you hide? Get loud? Fluster?)?

I resort to my mouth. Sarcasm works well for tricky situations, though I can have a flair for the dramatics.

5. What do you do when you get angry (IE: Shout? Hit? Stay quiet?)?

I'm afraid I'm a loud, physically angry one. I have gotten nearly expelled from schools for beating up bullies. At least they came out worst for wear.

6. What do you do when you are happy (IE: Bounce? Smile? Giggle?)?

I have this bad habit of biting my lip when I want to shout to the world that hey, I'm extremely happy right now!

7. What are your thoughts on school?

School is there because parents (or my grandparents) don't want to deal with their children all day everyday and thus a miniature prison for kids was built to fill our brains with useless happenings and knowledge. There's so many cliques involved that this is the early stage of what you'll later find out is your life in a box.

8. Do you have any interesting habits? Please list them below. (IE: Suck on a finger, Twirl hair, Sing in the Shower?)

I'm a bit superstitious, I sleep walk and sleep talk when I'm stressed before bed, I have a habit of tapping my fingers against anything and everything, oh and I'm a chronic liar. Anything else?

9. What do you think when you have achieving something?

That I really should aim higher so that I'll be more pleased with myself

10. What would you like to do first at Hogwarts?

Find out which professors to avoid and which to prank.

Casey Aldridge
Casey Aldridge
1st year

1st year

CASEY ALDRIDGE Ravenc11
CASEY ALDRIDGE Admin10

https://hogwartsprime.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

CASEY ALDRIDGE Empty Re: CASEY ALDRIDGE

Post by Evan Sinclaire Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

congratulations!

You have been sorted to RAVENCLAW. Now you're a few steps away from finally being able to be the wizard/witch you were supposed to be. All you have to do is complete the following and you're good to go:

FACE CLAIMS | PURCHASE YOUR WAND | PURCHASE YOUR PET

Evan Sinclaire
Evan Sinclaire
Administrator

Administrator

CASEY ALDRIDGE Slythe13
CASEY ALDRIDGE Admin10

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum