Hogwarts Prime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

• after the war
The Battle of Hogwarts took place just months ago and with it, the end of Voldemort's second reign of terror. Magical creatures are scarcely found around the United Kingdom and Muggleborns are nearly depleted in numbers. Purebloods are almost just as bad off, as it would seem Halfbloods survived the best in odds.

After much debate with the new Ministry of Magic, new classes have been added and some old ones removed. The school has finally reopened after months of rebuilding, and students will return to hopefully rekindle the magical school to its former glory. Hogwarts will never be the same again, or will it? The new generation of students have arrived. The year 1998 will hopefully be a better year than the past few.

IMPORTANT LINKS
The Rules
The Sorting Hat
House Limitations
The Claims
New? Click here!!

• the staff
Head Admin : Primesge
Deputy Admin: Ian

Head of Slytherin: Primus
Head of Ravenclaw: CatinHat
Head of Gryffindor: Chesire
Head of Hufflepuff: Modball

• motms
MEMBERS OF THE MONTH CODING HERE.

(Since a month hasn't passed yet, I'll just put up a coming soon sort of ensemble.)

• affiliates

• terms and services
COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Expansions of Departments

Go down

Expansions of Departments   Empty Expansions of Departments

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:50 pm

Hello Hogwarts Students and Staff!

Now, as some of you are aware, there is only a limited amount of positions that we offered at Hogwarts and since everyone has been applying to be a Professor or Staff member of Hogwarts, they have been going for one position! Now, we try to accommodate every single one of our members in the best way as possible and now, once we saw this was going to be quite the issue since most of our members are liking the fact that they are applying for Defense Against the Dark Arts position so myself and the Headmaster got together and spoke about this. I am happy to say that we have come up with a agreement within this and I am proud to say that we will be expanding our departments! What does this mean exactly? Well, it means that we are going to be offering Department Chair positions to those that are interested and also we are going to let more then one professor work within in that department. Here is the break down of this: 

The most professors that we want for a subject is Four Professors. So Four Professors of DADA will be accepted. Those four professors will work under the Department Chair of DADA, whoever that may be. The position will be only offered to the person who applied for the position first as this is only fair. This is not only going to promote the person who is working hard but it will promote fairness to all members of the site and it gives a better chance to everyone that is going to be working at Hogwarts. Now I will be sending a PM out to all Professors to see who is going to be a Department Chair and who is going to be a regular professor and I will be asking exactly what I am expecting from those Department Chairs. 

Another Announcement I do have is me and Primesge have talked this over and we have decided who was going to be doing what within Hogwarts and I am proud to say that he has accepted the position of Director of Students and I will be filling the role as Director of Professors. All students and Prefects and Head Students will be reporting to Primesge or Headmaster Aidan Turner if he ether request it, if you are in trouble or any other reason that may involve students. All Department Chairs, Professors or Staff members will be reporting to myself since I will be filling the role. Ether on this account or on Papa Phoenix I will message you if there is a comment, concern or questions that I may have for you! 

Well that is it for today's announcement! Happy holidays and happy role playing! 

Prof. Aleksander Devereux 
Deputy Headmaster of Hogwarts 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum